ニュース

Cease and Desist According to the YouTuber’s X account on August 9, Roblox has reportedly sent a cease and desist notice to Schlep after his involvement in exposing sexual predators on the platform.
Prominent figures in the content creation sphere have started to leave the Roblox Video Stars Program in response to the controversy surrounding YouTuber Michael "Schlep.
A YouTuber who claims to hunt and expose predators in Roblox was banned earlier this month, and some parts of the community have not taken it well.
Schlep, a YouTuber who built his online following by hunting alleged “predators” inside Roblox, is now in the headlines for a very different reason. The 22-year-old creator’s Roblox account ...
A popular Roblox content creator alleged the platform has threatened to ban him for his involvement in exposing sexual predators on Roblox through Youtube videos. Schlep, a longtime Roblox and ...
A popular Roblox content creator alleged the platform has threatened to ban him for his involvement in exposing sexual predators on Roblox through Youtube videos.
Roblox CEO David Baszucki is under increasing pressure after a Change.org petition requesting his resignation garnered ...
YouTuber Says Roblox Threatened Him With Litigation 'Because I Catch Predators on Their Platform' “This is pretty heartbreaking to me,” Schlep told fans.